Assessing Your Remote Business Maturity
Learn how to progress to remote-first
The Remote Readiness Assessment helps business leaders assess the department's or organisation's remote readiness. The assessment provides the analysis essential for you to make informed decisions about the most effective steps towards remote-first.
The assessment provides the analysis essential for you to make informed decisions about the most effective steps towards remote-first. Leaders learn what they need to do next to prepare for the remote-first approach and ensure their businesses thrive in it.
Digital maturity is critical for the successful transformation to remote. For this reason, the result of the report covers two parts: the
- digital maturity of your business processes, and the
- people's digital leadership capabilities.
What you receive:
- Complete the Remote Business Maturity Assessment
- Learn about the 5-Stage Remote Business Maturity Model
- Schedule a discovery call with an expert to analyse preliminary findings further
- Receive your personal report
- Schedule an advisory call with an expert to explore the most effective measures.
Priya E. Abraham is a digital transformation strategist, privacy advisor, coach and author. Priya brings 20+ years of experience in global business across industries, working with established enterprises and start-ups.
In addition to holding a PhD in Business Anthropology and an MBA, she is an accredited Data Protection Officer. Priya has lived and worked in Europe, Russia, the U.S. and MENA. Her diverse background and expertise in all things remote are brought to life in this carefully curated course, to help entrepreneurs survive and thrive in the cyber landscape we face today.