The more populated cyberspace becomes, the harder it is to break through the noise and stand out from the crowd. Increasing digitalisation offers fabulous growth opportunities; sadly it also means growth in cybercrime, data breaches and social engineering.
We, at Cyberconnecting, have seen that in such conditions, a strong Cyberpower Brand becomes a reliable source for achieving a competitive edge in this new space. This entails the establishment of a brand that radiates digital trust, assures your current and prospective clients that their interactions are safe with you and thereby supports the growth of your business.
Whether you already own a small business, are an expert in your field or have some “pieces of a brand” in place, this course will help you take it to the next level. Don’t worry, we know you have enough daily tasks and responsibilities on your plate. This is why all our courses are geared towards providing you with practical and easily implementable steps, so you can get the most value out of your invested time!
By the end of this course you will have:
- A roadmap for building and improving your own brand
- A comprehensive overview of your cyberpower brand components and, upon request, a feedback report on your personal identity map
- A brand communication strategy, which the course helps you compile, allowing you to make conscious and informed decisions about shaping your digital presence
- A strong sense of direction and confidence as you continue to grow your business on a solid foundation of digital trust
- And an official certification as evidence of your achievements!
We aspire to personalise the experience for you as much as possible. This is why you will also have the chance to take part in a live Q&A session every month to get all the answers you seek from this course!
Enrol now and start unlocking the next level of your digital presence!
Priya E. Abraham is a digital transformation strategist, privacy advisor, coach and author. Priya brings 20+ years of experience in global business across industries, working with established enterprises and start-ups.
In addition to holding a PhD in Business Anthropology and an MBA, she is an accredited Data Protection Officer. Priya has lived and worked in Europe, Russia, the U.S. and MENA. Her diverse background and expertise in all things remote are brought to life in this carefully curated course, to help entrepreneurs survive and thrive in the cyber landscape we face today.